Project Civil Engineer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design residential, commercial, and industrial developments including transportation infrastructure, storm water drainage, erosion control, sanitary sewer, and potable water systems
- Follow engineering design procedures, perform required calculations, and write storm water drainage and erosion control reports complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Coordinate with federal, state, and local authorities to receive required permitting and rezonings.
- Estimate construction costs for roadways, storm water drainage, sanitary sewer, and potable water for residential subdivisions.
- Prepare bid documents and proposals for new civil engineering projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited institution with a minimum of 2-5 years of work experience
- EIT or FE Certification required
- Civil site and transportation infrastructure design experience required
- Storm water drainage, erosion control, sanitary sewer, and potable water systems design experience required
- Experience in other specialized fields of civil engineering beneficial
- Proficient using AutoCAD Civil3D and MS Office software
- Good technical writing skills with fluency in English required.
The project civil engineer is a full-time salary position. Benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. Pay is dependent on education and work experience. Morley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested in applying? Please send your cover letter and your resume including your educational background, GPA, and your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Land Survey Technician
- You’ll work on a surveying crew doing Boundary, Topography, Construction Staking, ALTA, Bathymetric, and Elevation Surveys.
- The job could include performing duties as Rodman, Instrument Person, or Party Chief depending upon amount of experience
- Some travel could be required.
- Knowing how to do Records Research would be beneficial.
- Knowing basic ACAD commands is required.
- Have to be able to pass a 10 Panel Drug Screening.
- Have to have a Valid Driver’s License.
- 2 Years’ Experience preferred or Associates Degree in Land Surveying with 3.0 + GPA
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS:
- Schedule: 40-45 Hr
- Daily: 7AM to 5PM Depending on workload
- Wage based on experience.
- Benefits package includes paid holidays, sick time, vacation time, 1 personal day.