Land Survey Technician
- You’ll work on a surveying crew doing Boundary, Topography, Construction Staking, ALTA, Bathymetric, and Elevation Surveys.
- The job could include performing duties as Rodman, Instrument Person, or Party Chief depending upon amount of experience
- Some travel could be required.
- Knowing how to do Records Research would be beneficial.
- Knowing basic ACAD commands is required.
- Have to be able to pass a 10 Panel Drug Screening.
- Have to have a Valid Driver’s License.
- 2 Years’ Experience preferred or Associates Degree in Land Surveying with 3.0 + GPA
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS:
- Schedule: 40-45 Hr
- Daily: 7AM to 5PM Depending on workload
- Wage based on experience.
- Benefits package includes paid holidays, sick time, vacation time, 1 personal day.